My life: work, fun and then some...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Struggling...

Major communication and strategic fuck-up at work. Not my fault, by any means, but I'm one of these who are hit by a ricochet.

We'll attempt to fix it, it is our responsibility as a management team, but I am not quite sure if I am ready to bite the bullet. We'll see.

Been thinking a lot about places, warm places, recently. I am very tempted and it's not too late. Oh, and I'm officially... hmm, no, I'll wait with this one.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love word "fuck-up" it reminds me, you know which organization ;)

    BTW: 25-26th April I will be in Warsaw. Would be great to meet. I'm not sure if this time you will be traveling.

     
  • At 8:41 am, Blogger Daga said…

    Yeah, except - this one is rather serious...

    As for Warsaw - I'm flying out on the 26th, but would love to meet on the 25th, after work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home