My life: work, fun and then some...

Monday, April 09, 2007

New reality

My new reality consists of 4 major things:

- work
- VIP
- tennis training
- wine

I'm being sucked into my job deeper and deeper. Best thing is - I'm loving it. To create something from scratch, to be able to define the strategy and all that after having been given a completely free hand - what else could be better? I might just add that the money is really good and... I've just hired an assistant ;-)

VIP - well, I can't really say much at this point. Rest assured, it's all developing into a right direction and after a short period of uncertainty, I'm absolutely sure everything's gonna be just the way it's supposed to be. I just need to be patient, although it's very hard.

I'm getting really good at tennis. Training 2-3 times a week is most likely the reason (yes, I'm too modest, to admit publicly, that I actually have a talent, he he). Can't wait for the summer season!

Last, but not least - I strongly suspect that I've developed an addiction. Sure, I can live without wine, but what kind of life would that be? (Note for the future - need to live somewhere they grow wine grapes and produce wine. California, Spain, Chile, South Africa, Australia?)

So, yeah - 4 major things. And I wish it were so simple. Unfortunately I'm being attacked by a furious set of brand new problems almost every bloody day. It's becoming a little overwhelming, as 99% of these problems are not even my responsibility. So what? "It's been dumped on you, babe, so face it and fight back". I have moments when I feel like dropping everything and just fleeing. Something tells me there ain't a place far enough though.

We'll see how things develop. Nobody says that it's ONLY here, where I can indulge myself into these 4 things. There are always alternative options...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hehe, good job at keeping things quite cryptic. Luckily I know the secret handshake ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home