My life: work, fun and then some...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Holy mackerel! (*)

This is so much more comparing to what I could have counted for. It's perfect and it's definitely something I will not give up on, but... just a wee little overwhelming. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it's just soooo unexpected...

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but things are very likely to change again. Maybe not very soon, but they will.

Meanwhile, I've just bought a ticket to Johannesburg. Counting days...

------
(*) I reckon "Holy shite" would have been a bit too aggressive, so I've decided to go for a rather lame "mackerel". To err is human, to forgive divine ;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, given all has been said and done... wish you all the best on your new path...
    good to know that good people are coming back to Poland (and I mean both of you)... this country needs us more than the oxygen...
    I signed yesterday... happy, torn, anxious, nostalgic... dunno!
    Egipt starts on Thursday!!! Counting hours.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home