My life: work, fun and then some...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

For those who wonder...

... what I've been up to recently. Well, I visited sunny (and a little nippy this time of the year) California, San Francisco was fabulous and so was San Diego. I almost missed my plane to London (I was close to missing it anyway), but I made it home safely, just yesterday.

I'm jet-lagged, couldn't sleep till 3am last night (even though I was really knackered) and woke up at 1pm today.

I had to cancel our trip to Italy (my heart is crying), but it's all for a very good reason. I'm hoping for a happy end at last. And I know it'll happen this time.

I'm doing laundry and re-organizing my closet (reads: getting rid of stuff I don't need to carry with me back home). Packing will start very soon.

I'm trying to sleep off the jet-lag. Or I will rather. We'll see how that goes.

I'm reading a lot. Mostly work-related stuff, but Hocus Pocus by K. Vonnegut is also on the waiting list.

I need to pay off my credit cards (shopping in San Francisco was fantastic!). And cancel my contract with Orange. And the like. Boring, but needs to be done.

All and all I'm having a well deserved break. Some call it vacation. Back to work on March 1st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home