My life: work, fun and then some...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Back home. For a short while.

Well, it actually depends where my home is. Anyway...

So, Xmas was good, except a 1,000 mile drive there and another 1,000 mile drive back. Yeah, they cancelled our flights, as they almost closed down Heathrow because of freezing fog... And trust me, last minute car rental is not the cheapest way to get around. It was definitely the most expensive Xmas ever (₤700 for rental, ₤250 for EuroTunnel, around ₤250 for gas...), but we made it.

I'm going to San Fran and San Diego in 2 weeks, probably last trip in a long time. I'll be spending a week in Italy right after I'm back from California, so chances are, I'll post some photos after that. I might as well not, I still haven't downloaded these from Spain, and we were there over a month ago. But I'll try.

What else? Not much else. I'm getting ready for the move, quite excited and a little frightened. More importantly - I'm getting ready for big shopping in the States ;-)

I'll keep you posted. My life will be probably rather boring over next 2 weeks. But if anything extraordinary happens, I'll make sure to leave a note here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home