My life: work, fun and then some...

Friday, October 13, 2006

Somebody’s getting older

And it’s me actually. Happy birthday to me. A little summary as of 4:30pm…

- number of e-cards received: 2
- number of calls with b-day wishes: 1
- number of text messages with b-day wishes: 1 (thanks Dad, but next time, please wait until a bit later, 7:45am in Poland is 6:45am here!)
- number of IMs with b-day wishes: 2
- number of personal b-day wishes: 1 (I was half-awake though)
- number of emails with b-day wishes: 4 (+2 prompted)
- number of presents: 0 (unless you count 10 condoms my GP gave me. I didn’t even want them, but she really insisted so I had no choice…)

I’m going shopping after work.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good to know that I was one of two IM's persons ;)

     
  • At 1:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ja juz swoj opierdziel za te urodziny dostalem. Nonetheless HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home