My life: work, fun and then some...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Back from Africa and still alive

You might laugh, but I have never gone through such an ordeal. Africa was fun, but with delayed flights, lost luggage, a bus breaking down in the middle of nowhere, not really so much fun...

This note is just to report that I am back, alive and even though having to deal with way too many problems here in the UK, still trying to stay positive. I'll get into more details later this week (most likely - during the week-end). At least I don't have malaria. Well, I'll know for sure in 4 weeks, and given that I was forced to stay off the pills for 3 days and was bitten by many mossies during these 3 days, I am kinda worried. But anyway - like I said - I am trying to stay positive. More - in a few days...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    keep my fingers crossed - for you not having malaria, hugs!

     
  • At 1:44 pm, Blogger Daga said…

    Thanks. My stomach has been feeling a little funny recently, but I hope it's nothing serious. Anyway, if it were malaria, I would be probably as dead as a doornail by now ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home