My life: work, fun and then some...

Friday, July 07, 2006

New era...

... of 90's disco from outside my windows has just began. My disco-polo neighbours moved out a while ago and the new ones are big fans of Sash!, M.C. Hammer and Music Instructor... I don't really mind, but I am still glad I am moving out in 8 weeks. For this and for many other reasons.

On a side note - I absolutely love my Nokia 6680. This smart-phone is a piece of art - you can get online, check your personal emails, read news, chat over IM (including GG, Y!M, MSN, AIM and ICQ), check directions, take photos and send them LIVE over IM... It does almost everything. Of course, you will need to play with software a bit, but it's oh so worth it! I am still working on plugging-in my VPN, so I can check my work-emails but I am pretty sure I'll get there sooner or later!

Yes, I admit, I am a bit of a tech-geek...

4 Comments:

  • At 11:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    O Mc Hammerze to zdarza mi sie jeszcze słyszec, ale Sash i Music Instructor?! Jestem w szoku, ze ktos jeszcze ich pamieta. A jeszcze bardziej zastanawia mnie jedno: skad Ty wiesz, ze to piosenki tych wykonawcow? W latach 90-tych znalem wszystko z TOP 10 UK, USA i Germany, a nie jestem sobie w stanie przypominec choć jednej ich piosenki.

     
  • At 11:19 am, Blogger Daga said…

    - Sash!: "Ecuador"
    - Music Instructor: "Supersonic"

     
  • At 12:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now you`re freaking me out! :D

     
  • At 11:20 pm, Blogger Daga said…

    Good ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home