My life: work, fun and then some...

Monday, July 24, 2006

Home sweet home

Just came back today. It was absolutely fantastic, with a few not-so-fantastic adventures. Lots of wine, lots of sun, lots of beaches - simply - awesome. I'll post some photos in a few days, I've got way too many things to catch up with and my photos are both on my laptop and on my friend's laptop on the other side of the pond (long story, basically - no disk space on my PC and no CDs to burn the photos on).

It was great to come back to San Francisco and it feels good to be back home too. Not for too long though - leaving for Ghana in 2.5 weeks!

Ah, what the heck. Here is the result of one of these "not-so-fantastic" adventures. Treat it as a teaser, I'll tell you more later. Just so you don't worry - I was in the other car ;-)

Never liked Mustangs too much, but I quite hate them now ;-)

6 Comments:

  • At 9:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Daga
    car destruction isn't something new for you ;) I'm just wondering how did you do that, and how much it will cost you.

    kisses

     
  • At 9:29 am, Blogger Daga said…

    It's always good to wonder. I didn't do anything (read the comment - I was in the OTHER car) and therefore it won't cost me anything (also because I was driving a rental). More info in a few days...

     
  • At 4:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    being in the OTHER car doesn't prove anything. You could have run into that car on the photo. ;-P
    But ok, let's say you had nothing to do with that car crash. I'll wait for the story.

     
  • At 4:57 pm, Blogger Daga said…

    I would have to be backing the car up with at least 50mph on the meter to cause such a damage. Trust me, I was an innocent victim. And I have witnesses. And a police report ;-)

     
  • At 6:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tak się zastanawiam.. jak twój rental focus wyglądał po tym zdarzeniu. no i chyba nie prowadziłas w stanie podobnym do tego z piątku ;)

     
  • At 9:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, stan Dagi byl taki troche piatkowy! Zreszta nas wszystkich - za to Boro od razu oprzytomnial :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home