My life: work, fun and then some...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The show is about to begin

I am starting my anti-malaria "therapy" in 10 hours. If I go totally nuts, don't blame me, blame the pills. Cross your fingers and pray, if you believe in god, because tomorrow I might not be the same Daga you used to know.

Hehe, of course nothing serious is gonna happen, but people have told me so many scary things about these bloody pills over last few weeks, that I actually am freaking out a bit. We shall see...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

     
  • At 11:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home