My life: work, fun and then some...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Loads of bollocks!

Of course all this crap about having hallucinations is not true. At least 12 hours after I took my first pills, I still haven't had any. Heading to bed now, so will find out about the nitemares soon. So far I've only had a small "rush-attack", caused probably by my mind, not the pills.

I have to admit though - I am very happy now. I don't know why, but it's weird to be in such an euphoric mood. A friend of mine described it as "a state you would be in when Polish football team were outplaying and kicking arses of the Brazilians in the World Cup Finals". Hehe, he was bloody right ;-)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 11:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home