My life: work, fun and then some...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

2012

Will I still be here in London to see that? That's a trick question. I can't see the future, but I know I am going to Nottingham tomorrow. And to Poland next week. And to Dublin in 4 weeks. And to Poland again in 5 weeks. And to Singapore & Malaysia in 7 weeks. And to Ghana in about 3 months. And then I'll stay home for the rest of the year, because I won't have any PTO left... Unless... I take some unpaid time off. We shall see.

Anyway, my flat looks like a tool shed, I am off to clean a bit and pack my stuff for tomorrow's trip. Will update you after Sunday with a few pics of Nottingham and Derby.

PS I have gone completely mad thanks to The Catherine Tate Show. Does my face look bovved? Face-bovved-face-bovved-face-bovved... I AIN'T BOVVED!!! He, he, he...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home