My life: work, fun and then some...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Q1 is almost over

And thanks goodness it is. I am absolutely shattered, it was a very tough quarter, being new to London, working from home, being away from San Francisco (after almost 3 months here I still can't get over it). It was a good quarter too. I've done a lot, work-wise. I haven't travelled much, but Q2 is just around the corner, and boy, will I not be travelling! I am gonna have a rare old time...

I'll keep you updated with loads of photos. Stay tuned.

Anyway, I need to hit the hay now. I overslept today, the sun woke me up at 11am. It took me unawares! I mean - for crying out loud - sun? In London? Okay, here come my weather ramblings again. Aww, good nite.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Travel, travel, travel... don't stop, not even for a second, but blink your eyes to remember what stage you were at...

     
  • At 9:47 am, Blogger Daga said…

    Define "stage?"

     
  • At 3:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how nice, here in warsaw i haven't seen sun since 2 days
    i feel terrible and i want this fucking weekend to begin finally

     
  • At 3:46 pm, Blogger Daga said…

    We're almost there. Just a few more hours ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home