My life: work, fun and then some...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Ugh, how do I start a blog?

So, I've been thinking about doing that for quite a while, somehow I could never arse myself to start a blog. Even though there have been many things going on in my life over last 2 years. Anyway, we'll see how it works, I am quite unsure if I manage to keep on posting. Bleh...

So... I am in London now. Arrived over 1 month ago. From sunny California (and, erm, not so sunny San Francisco). Enjoying it? Oh yeah, London is a cool town and I am just starting to discover it. And believe me, London is full of surprises. Like this for instance:




When I saw it last night I actually thought it was some huge Xmas tree. Suprisingly it didn't cross my mind, that it's been almost 2 months since Xmas. The Brits are rather creative, I have to admit...

Anyway. I hate Sundays. And this Sunday was really awful. Rain, rain and rain. I think I have to get used to that, after all it's London, so what should I be expecting? One good thing about today - I finally bought a huge map of London and it's already hanging on my wall. Thoughts? Oh yeah, the tube map is so bloody misleading. Take Maida Vale for instance. According to the tube map it's south west from Willesden Green (where I live). In fact it's south east. Does that make ANY sense? I guess there is one learning from it - I should start trusting buses, as apparently it might be faster to get to many places by bus...

It's getting quite late, so I should probably be going to bed soon. Another busy week at work starts tomorrow... And I miss San Fran...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:08 am, Blogger Daga said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:09 am, Blogger Daga said…

    Yeah, but it's so tempting to take a bus from Swiss Cottage to Camden Town - it seems really close! I don't know, I'll have to think about that.

    Do you have any link to this exact tube map? I'd love to see it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home