My life: work, fun and then some...

Monday, February 27, 2006

A quickie...

Yeah, it's going to be a quickie, as it's already almost 11pm and I have no idea how I am gonna arse myself to wake up early tomorrow, after a 3-day weekend (I took a day off today). Just a few quick points, which I'll get back to, later this week:

- chicken curry rules
- Californian zinfandels are great (whoo hoo, what a surprise...)
- Brokeback Mountain is a brilliant movie
- Queensway is where I want to live in a few months and that's where I *will* live in a few months (Covent Garden or Notting Hill are quite reasonable alternatives, but I am gonna fight for Queensway)

It was good to take a day off. I will try to elaborate on these above (and more) later this week. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home