My life: work, fun and then some...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

A corpse in my closet?

Thursday evening usually means cleaning. I went through my closet (oh gosh, what a mess) and here is what I found out. I have:
- 26 trousers (mostly jeans)
- 5 dresses
- 3 skirts
- 42 short-sleeve vests / t-shirts
- 10 long-sleeve vests
- 5 sweatshirts
- 5 jumpers / pullovers
- 4 cardigans (spring jumpers)
- 4 sleeve-less jumpers / cardigans
- 13 shirts / blouses
- 7 pyjamas (barely used, I sleep in boxers most of the time)
- 7 jackets (including jeans, cordonay, leather and suit jackets)
- 3 coats (including 1 winter coat)
- 2 winter jackets (anoraks)
- 10 handbags (11 till 2 weeks ago, but some f*** thief stole one)
- 2 hats
- 1 woolly hat
- 8 scarves
- 7 pairs of gloves
- and only (!) 26 pairs of shoes (need to work on that one)

That was a very interesting exercise. Now, back to cleaning...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's unbelievable, where you keep it all? You are real woman :D

     
  • At 1:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have inspired me...

    Tonight I meke my closet review!

    But definetely it won't be so astonishing:)

    From the other hand I can bet, that my closes are in wider range of sizes (from 38 to 44;-) - maybe it is time to become reconciled with my real weight?...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home